Baby and toddler class session leader needed
Job ID: 17266
share this job
The ideal candidate will be:
- A people person
- A natural and confident communicator
- Self-motivated and positive with a strong focus on customer service
- Outgoing and fun with a considerate and caring nature
- Adaptable, flexible and well organised
- Committed and dependable
- Confident dealing with large groups of people and so able to facilitate leading class activities
- Have some type of experience in working with babies or younger children
- Have a clean driving licence, use of a reasonable sized car and be prepared to travel within the KT1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 10 postcodes.
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be prepared to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- The most fun day job ever!
- Part-time hours
- Term time, so fits in well with school aged children
- `You get to work with adorable little ones, helping them develop and grow
- Full training is provided
- Opportunities for career progression
- Good earnings potential
We're afraid you've missed your chance to apply to this job. If you haven't already make sure you register so you don't miss any more Castings as they appear on the site.
Don't Forget: Check your email settings from your Account Menu to make sure you're receiving all the latest castings as they appear and add our email address to your safe list - we don't want you missing your dream job!
Casting Now does its best to ensure all posted Casting Calls are genuine. Should you encounter any errors, omissions, requests from Casting Directors for bank details/ offers to send cheques before you work for them, or anything else you feel is unusual please contact us immediately at email@example.com
It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit or copy the details listed above.