Theatre & Education actor / facilitator / tour guide needed
Job ID: 14657
share this job
Tudor World is a museum in the heart of Stratford upon Avon, 100 yards from the RSC. It portrays different aspects of Tudor life in a fun and interactive way. A growing educational programme involves workshops and a tour as William Shakespeare of the Town of Stratford.
Due to increase in bookings from schools, we are looking to recruit two new actors to facilitate interactive workshops and play William Shakespeare as part of the day’s events.
You will be employed on a freelance basis and expected to be responsible for your own tax and national insurance. An interest in history, the Tudors and Shakespeare desirable.
• You are reliable and on-time
• You are friendly and outgoing
• You are available during school hours
• You are motivated
• Fun but responsible and committed to giving the best experience from beginning to end
• You have fluent English
• If you have an interest in the Tudors / Shakespeare
• You can look after large groups on walks
• You can or have worked with children
The benefits of working for us:
• A fun friendly environment
• Flexible working (you are given the choice whether to accept work if you are available etc)
• Payment within a week
• Working in an historic building in a beautiful Town
• Full training (expenses paid)
• Costume provided
• Becoming a legend in Stratford - guaranteed!
Your CV and covering letter detailing your interest by email to Janet Ford on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're afraid you've missed your chance to apply to this job. If you haven't already make sure you register so you don't miss any more Castings as they appear on the site.
Don't Forget: Check your email settings from your Account Menu to make sure you're receiving all the latest castings as they appear and add our email address to your safe list - we don't want you missing your dream job!
Casting Now does its best to ensure all posted Casting Calls are genuine. Should you encounter any errors, omissions, requests from Casting Directors for bank details/ offers to send cheques before you work for them, or anything else you feel is unusual please contact us immediately at email@example.com
It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit or copy the details listed above.