Male actor, 20s to play Nobel Prize-winner Richard Feynman in a short film.
Job ID: 16516
share this job
Looking for male actor, 20s to play Nobel Prize-winner Richard Feynman as a young man in a short film.
Physical resemblance is an advantage.
If you’re interested, please film yourself giving...
You haven't signed in!
Subscribed members can view full details and apply for this job.
Create Your FREE Profile
Free Membership Features
For our Talent members your free membership includes the following:-
- Free profile page - includes your details, experience, interests, skills, qualification and a profile picture.
- A unique url address - which can be used for your own promotion elsewhere.
- Appear in our talent directory - which can be searched by Casting Directors.
Subscribed Membership Features
In addition to the above free membership features, those with a Subscribed Membership can also do the following:-
- Apply for jobs - view full details and apply for jobs.
- Access to message center - where you can send and receive messages to Casting Directors and also receive updates on job applications.
- Enhanced profile features - add unlimited photos, audio reels & showreels.
- Upload a CV - which can be attached to your job applications on Casting Now.
- Low cost memberships - from the equivalent of £3.99/month. We take no commission on any work you find with Casting Now.
- Easy to cancel - your membership can be cancelled at any time and no further payments will be taken.
Casting Now does its best to ensure all posted Casting Calls are genuine. Should you encounter any errors, omissions, requests from Casting Directors for bank details/ offers to send cheques before you work for them, or anything else you feel is unusual please contact us immediately at email@example.com
It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit or copy the details listed above.