ACTORS/RAPPERS/EXTRAS WE NEED YOU!
Job ID: 6692
share this job
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
“Allow Me To Upgrade You”� is a 45 minute urban musical theatre film centred on a love match between Claytone and Sabella. We need actors for the following roles with the playing age of 21-25 years old unless specified:
• Claytone- Lead male, mixed race, good looking, street rude boy, minimum 5 ft 8 inches tall. Must be able to rap and required to play a bit of street basketball.
• Montell- Claytone’s best friend and street rude boy. Afro-Caribbean or Jamaican. Will be required to play a bit of street basketball.
• Jordan- Montell’s younger brother. Playing age 18 years old. Afro-Caribbean or Jamaican.
• Alicia- Sabella’s (lead girl) best friend. She is a university student. Any race. Will be required to play a bit of street basketball.
• Melissa- Street rude girl. Has feelings for Claytone. Any race.
• Mr. Brown- University teacher and Youth worker. Playing age: 30 years plus. Any race.
*** EXTRAS ARE NEEDED ALSO TO PLAY STREET RUDE BOY AND RUDE GIRL ROLES AND WILL HAVE DIALOGUE ***
FUTURE DATES/IMPORTANT INFO:
Casting dates: Week commencing Monday 17th June 2013 to Fri 21st June 2013. Date and Time will be confirmed on individual basis. Location: Goldsmiths University, New Cross.
Rehearsal dates: Monday 24th June 2013 to Friday 12th July 2013 in late afternoons to evenings subject to actor’s/extra’s availability. Location: Goldsmiths University, New Cross.
Film dates: Monday 15 July 2013 to Friday 19th July 2013. Location: Elephant and Castle.
Actors and extras will be reimbursed for travel on the film dates. Lunch will also be provided on these dates. Claytone must be available to record songs in a recording studio and this will due to take place in the last week of rehearsal (Mon 8th July-Fri 19th July 2013). He will be reimbursed travelling expenses.
YOUR INTERESTED/ANY QUESTIONS?
When applying please let us know what which character you want to play and your availability for the WHOLE casting week (date and time- i.e. Monday 17th June 2013 all day or from 3 pm onwards etc) for an audition. Must be available for rehearsal and ALL film dates. We welcome anyone who is passionate about acting and musical theatre and hardworking therefore no experience is required.
The closing date for applications is midnight Saturday 15th June 2013.
If you are interested please email your photo, experience (if any) and availability to Sunita Chana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you. Stay Blessed
We're afraid you've missed your chance to apply to this job. If you haven't already make sure you register so you don't miss any more Castings as they appear on the site.
Don't Forget: Check your email settings from your Account Menu to make sure you're receiving all the latest castings as they appear and add our email address to your safe list - we don't want you missing your dream job!
Casting Now does its best to ensure all posted Casting Calls are genuine. Should you encounter any errors, omissions, requests from Casting Directors for bank details/ offers to send cheques before you work for them, or anything else you feel is unusual please contact us immediately at email@example.com
It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit or copy the details listed above.